Chris Brown And Rihanna Over Again

Really I'm kind of sick of it already since the first time. I feel that they should have just been friends after that
first really bad break up. I mean no one is still bashing Chris over that but she got the shit beat out of her and then say I love him I miss him lets get back together. Now I know she nor did he say it in those worlds but through their music and their actions that's simply what it was. It was a waste of there time and their fans excitement. Now hes out partying with some blonde chick at a party, it certainly wasn't Rihanna.

Who is she? Well her name is Keisha Kimball - A waitress at The Playhouse Nightclub in LA.


She said "I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don’t go for black guys."

She adds, "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I’m not trying to be a home wrecker."
So basically shes just a good friend of Chris who is working for that money.
Who was worried ? I wasn't.





0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 Straight Purpin.