Ray J Kim Kardashian Diss.


He hit it first. Yes he said it in the best way possible. Ray J Released a diss song directed to Kanye's mother-to-be Kim Kardashian. I thought this record was good but the fact that Kim K is currently pregnant its just down right disrespectful. This woman has a child on the way , also hopefully soon to be wedded. I just think its a low blow and a way for him to get exposure. They haven't been together for some time now and the fact that Kim is in the spotlight with her pregnancy I believe he thinks this diss song will get him somewhere with his career... Not. He is still irrelevant in my book. Ray J come better than that. Listen to this.
Its catchy it really is , but think about the fact that he  will be putting her siblings in embarrassing situations. Even if he does that they are still benefiting from that sex tape she is still getting paid for it I'm sure. Every site just about that I have seen the famous sex tape on it cost to view it . So is this jealousy I'm sensing from his behave from all her success or what ? I think so. What do you think?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 Straight Purpin.