Rick Ross U.N.E.N.O

I been hearing a lot about the Rick Ross protest due to his lyrics in a song with Rocko and Future. So many opinions on the lyrics that was spit. I personally think it was a good song but yes that portion of the song did throw me off. Why Rick Ross ,Why? Talib Kweli even put his senses in saying "I don't care if Rick Ross is 40 years old—he's a misguided 40-year-old person" "Rick Ross condoned rape in that song ... and he should apologize, and his apology that he offered was unacceptable." He has so many female fans to say something like that its shocking.  Where I'm from I see females high from mollies and ecstasy too often ,but that still doesn't give anyone the right to make statements saying that they will have a female pop a pill without knowingly doing so. Ultravoilet , a female rights group, set the protest at 2pm today at the Reebok Flagship Store in New York City. They have 71,763 signatures.  He has apologized again  on Q93.3  Radio Show saying that it was a misinterpreted lyric.The lyrics read " Put molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it/I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain’t even know it." How is that not rape thats the number one example of Date Rape "And He Aint Even Know It."

Some Youtube users opinions





0 comments:

Copyright © 2012 Straight Purpin.